Get the most out of your badge reader
Turn your visitors into valuable leads
The badge reader
To improve the visitor experience, all exhibitors will receive a badge reader. This is part of the EasyGo package. The reader’s wireless sensor transmits both product and company information that you’ve uploaded to your My Easyfairs environment.
How does it work?
By scanning the badge with your badge reader, your visitors will automatically receive product and company information (only the information that you’ve uploaded via My Easyfairs) at the end of the day via email.
Your benefits as an exhibitor
How does the Smartbadge work?
How to set up the badge reader during Packaging Innovations 2021
1. Collect your badge reader from the Business Point/Trade Fair Secretariat on the final day of preparation.
2. Place the badge reader in your stand: easily visible to your visitors, easily accessible, and at the right height for easy scanning. Need advice? We are happy to help you out!
3. Place the green sticker in the location where you want to place the badge reader.
4. Remove your badge reader’s strip and place the device on the green sticker.
5. The reader’s batteries are sufficient for the entire event.
6. On the last day of the event, return the badge readerat the end of the day to the Business Point.
7. In case of GoLeads, GoPlus, or GoPremium you’ll receive a list of visitors who have scanned your badge reader. You may also request this information via My Easyfairs
If you have GoVisibility, you can decide to upgrade to another package at a later stage, providing you with access to the list of visitors.
Please note The badge reader will remain property of Poken NV. In case of a non-returned badge reader, you’ll be charged €500.